Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Friday, June 3rd Sweet Treats



For our inaugural Sweet Treats Friday visit, we're going to Bobbie's Dairy Dip.  Bekah requested that we go somewhere she's never been before.  You know what I realized?  We've had a lot of ice cream in the last few years.  Other than the brand new ice cream shop that's slated to open within walking distance of our home, we've been to just about every ice cream place known to me.

So I offered her Bobbie's instead.  She's only been there once and it has the added bonus of offering food as well as sweet treats.  This is one of only a few Fridays this summer when we won't have ballet, so we'll head out for treats noonish.  I'll likely feed our girls some lunch before we go, but it's the first Friday of the summer, so don't be shocked if I buy them onion rings or french fries to go with their cones.

If you're coming, leave me a comment and/or e-mail me.

We're so excited that summer is here!

No comments: