Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Tuesday, June 21: TN State Capitol Tour



Kate is desperate to visit the Tennessee State Capitol, so we're heading there for our next Fun Jar event.  Here are the details if you'd like to join us:

When: Tuesday, June 21:
10 AM State Capitol Tour
11 AM Hearth and Home Hands On Activity at TN State Museum
11:30 AM TN State Museum Scavenger Hunt

Cost: Free (unless you pay to park)

Optional: Pack a lunch to eat at Bicentennial Mall after the visit

A friend suggested we park at Bicentennial Mall (for free) and walk up the stairs to the capitol.  This sounds like a great plan to me and we can cool off in the fountains if they're turned on that day.

If combining the museum with the capitol sounds like too much, just let me know.  We were just there yesterday for the Egyptian Exhibit, so I'm on the fence as to whether I'd like to do both or just see the capitol and then head to the Farmer's Market and play at Bicentennial Mall.  Your thoughts are welcome!

Hope you can join us!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No, no, no, no, no! I am on vacation this week! Oh, I am so bummed :(
JG