Monday, August 3, 2009

The Lake, Again

I can't believe summer is almost over, with this being our last full week with no school! This Friday, the girls and I will be participating in our church's Nashville Missions Trip, so I think we're going to do our "fun" mid-week. On Wednesday, we'll head back to Percy Priest lake. We'll head over there around 10 and stay until we're all tired.

If you don't have any plans, I hope you'll join us for part - or all - of the day!

  • Meeting Time: 10ish (or whatever works with nap time in your family)
  • Meeting Place: Anderson Road Recreation Area (there are plenty of shaded picnic tables)
  • Daily Use Fee: $4 (cash required)
  • Contact Info: shannontruss@yahoo.com or 496-9995
Hope to see you there!

1 comment:

Chris and Tiana said...

I'm sad that we missed the lake both times this summer. Clara Beth had a doctor's appt this morning. Sad :(