|Earlier this summer at Percy Priest Lake|
If you haven't been to Percy Priest Lake's beach area, you're missing out. This is one of our favorite Nashville summer spots. In my opinion, it's as close as you can get to the beach when you're 400 miles inland. There's sand, there's shade, there's water. And this Tuesday, there will be friends. So mark your calendar and join us!
Here are the details:
- Driving directions can be found here or by mapping directions to 4010 Anderson Road, Nashville
- Tuesday, June 28, we'll arrive between 10 and 11 and will stay until 3ish
- Pack a lunch - there are no concession stands (but there are restrooms!)
- Bring $4 cash for parking
- Bring a blanket and/or chair for sitting, along with any sand or water toys (shovels, pails, floats, etc.)
Leave a comment if you need my cell number to find us when you arrive.
Weather permitting, we'll go blueberry picking later in the week. Mornings are always best for this since we can pick before the mid-day heat arrives. Let me know if you have a preference for Thursday or Friday morning and I'll post in a few days with details and directions to a farm.