Saturday, June 20, 2009

Friday, June 26th Fun at Dragon Park

The lake was an absolute blast and the perfect way to cool off on a very hot day. Other than the fact that two of my daughters got sunburnt, leaving me feeling like a bad mom, all went very well. We may decide to do another Fun Jar trip to the lake later this summer, so stay tuned if you missed this one!

This Friday, we have an appointment at Vanderbilt, so I've decided Dragon Park will be our afternoon destination. I think Kate will finish up at Vandy around 1:30, so we'll head straight over and be at the park by 2ish. I'll plan to just bring snacks along with me so that we can play for a few hours before heading home to an easy Friday dinner (as Friday dinners tend to be around here).

Dragon Park is located at 2400 Blakemore Avenue. Feel free to give me a call on my cell at 496-9995 if you have questions or if you can't find us when you arrive.

1 comment:

Jaime Matthews said...

We will plan to be there!